Friday, December 10, 2010, 11:00am - 5:00pm
410 West Coast Hwy
Newport Beach, CA
Kora Jewelry is throwing a trunk show and part of the proceeds of the event will be donated to VSI. Kora Jewelry merges the worlds of beautiful jewelry and sustainable business development. These handmade pieces feature recycled materials found and used by local artisans in African developing communities. We hope to see you there!
Learn more about Kora here.
- Niger Ministry of Health and VSI partner to train providers on solutions for unsafe abortion 2014.07.30
- Cambodia regional workshop on integrating PAC 2014.03.03
- Zimbabwe Ministry of Health and Child Care presents new research to address two leading causes of maternal death 2013.09.30
- Moving across villages, countries and continents for the next generation 2014.04.30
- Post-2015: Saving women’s lives with postabortion care 2014.04.17
- Ethiopia Coffee Chats 2014.04.07
For older items visit the Field Journal Archive
Join Our List